The arts are an integral part of a Wyoming Seminary education at both the Lower School and Upper School. To learn more about the arts at each division, take a look at the fast facts noted below.
• All students complete a music and an art history course requirement.
• The music program boasts two orchestras, chorale, the select Madrigal Singers, a handbell choir, jazz band, and a variety of instrumental ensembles.
• Students interested in fine art may take classes such as drawing, painting, photography, printmaking and ceramics. Advanced offerings include AP Art and Music History, a unique class that explores the creative spirit of both music and art.
• Sem students visit some of the finest museums in New York City and attend performances in world-renowned halls such as the Lincoln Center.
• Nesbitt Hall houses the Art Studio and Gallery which contains student works of art.
• The theater program presents a musical and two drama productions annually and our dance company presents one major production annually.
• Students will discover a thriving artistic community at our summer Performing Arts Institute.
• Creative movement
• String instruction
• Select Chorus
• Large Ensemble
• Jazz Band
• Second-Grade Art Show
• All-School Art Show
• Two annual theatrical productions