1. We expect our students to respect themselves, their teachers, their fellow students, and the school.
2. We expect our students to be committed to learning and to strive for excellence.
3. We expect our students to accept responsibility for their behavior and its consequences.
1. We will be lifelong learners committed to continuous professional development and the refinement of our teaching skills.
2. We will create a nurturing environment where students will take risks and accept challenges in their academic and extracurricular pursuits.
3. We will hold ourselves to the same high standards of ethical behavior we expect from our students, and we will support each other’s efforts through courtesy, communication, and collaboration.