What is Family Connection?
Family Connection, powered by Naviance, is a web-based service designed especially for schools. Family Connection is a comprehensive web site that students and parents can use to help in making decisions about courses, colleges, and careers. The web address for Wyoming Seminary's Family Connection account is:
Family Connection is an integral part of the College Guidance program at Wyoming Seminary.
Get involved in the planning and advising process – Build a resume, complete on-line personality and career interest surveys, and manage timelines and deadlines for making decisions about colleges and careers
Research colleges – Compare GPA, standardized test scores, and other statistics to actual historical data from our school for students who have applied and been admitted in the past
Sign up for college visits – Find out which colleges are visiting our school and sign up to attend those sessions
- Test prep - SAT Method and ACT Method on-line allow students to access test preparation activities at their convenience. These activities include:
* Listening to audio explanations of test questions
* Accessing strategy guides for each test
* Completing full-length practice tests
* Receiving hundreds of practice questions
* Reading easy explanations for every question
* Tracking strengths on each test
* Receiving valuable test-taking tips
* Taking practice quizzes to boost knowledge
- Family Connection also allows us share information with you and your student about upcoming meetings and events, local scholarship opportunities, and other web resources for college and career information. The site includes a link that you can use to send us an e-mail message.
If you have any questions, please contact the College Guidance Team >