Tuition Payment Options
There are four ways to process tuition and fee payments: Diamond Mind, FACTS, wire transfers, and Your Tuition Solution education loans.
1. Diamond Mind offers a secure, online payment system for enrollment deposits, tuition & fees, and allowances. You may choose to make payments via credit card (MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) or electronic checks (ACH). Please click here to enter the ePayment Portal...
2. FACTS is not a loan program, so no debt is incurred and no credit check is conducted. The monthly payment plan runs for ten months beginning in August. Please note that the enrollment deposit cannot be included in the 10-month total amount. The Wyoming Seminary fee for this service will not increase; remaining at $80 per student which will be included in the 10-month total amount.
Automatic Bank Payment [ACH] — ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly through your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved from either your checking or savings account on the 5th or 20th of each month.
Credit Card Payment - If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged on the 5th or 20th each month to your credit card. Paying with your credit card allows you to take advantage of various bonus programs offered by your credit card company.
You will be charged a 2.5% convenience fee for each credit card transaction. When using your credit card on a 10-month payment plan, the 2.5% convenience fee will be distributed over each month. Only American Express, MasterCard, and Discover cards are accepted.
- July 22, 2013 is the last date to enroll for the August 5th payment.
- August 6, 2013 is the last date to enroll for the August 20th payment.
For families enrolling in a monthly payment plan after the August date options, enrollments will be accepted in September and so on. Please contact Charlene Schmid (firstname.lastname@example.org ) in the Business Office at 570-270-2131 for more information on the cut-off dates.
The automatic bank payment plan option is processed online through the secure Wyoming Seminary Web site by clicking on the logo below:
To protect your privacy, you will be asked to create your own unique FACTS Access Code, which should be something you can easily remember. Please be sure to have the following information to make your application process a simple one:
• The name, street address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
• Account information for the person responsible for payment: bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
NOTE: Wyoming Seminary Business Office calculates the total tuition/fees owed and submits this amount to FACTS to complete your tuition payment agreement. FACTS will notify you of the monthly payment amount to be deducted from your account.
3. Bank Wire Transfers. International and domestic bank wire transfers may be made. For more information, please contact the Business Office at 570-270-2131.
4. Your Tuition Solution offers education loans. There are no application or pre-payment fees. Rates range from 3.99% to 17.99%. Terms available based on amount financed and credit history. Please visit www.tuitionsolution.com for current rate information.