Head of School Search
Wyoming Seminary College Preparatory School is actively looking for a new Head of School for the upcoming 2022-2023 academic year. The school is currently being led by Thomas C. Whitworth, III who took office in August 2021 as Interim Head of School. The search committee is working with Jane Armstrong, a managing partner at Independent Thinking, an executive search firm that works exclusively with independent schools.
We will keep the Wyoming Seminary community informed via email and this web page. Please feel free to reach out to Jane with any questions or for more information about the search; she can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This Opportunity Statement offers an introduction to Wyoming Seminary's history, outlines opportunities and provides details on the type of leadership the school is seeking.
- Bill Sordoni '93, P '24, '26, '28 - Search Committee Chair, Board of Trustees Chair
- Marjorie Marquart '78 - Search Committee Vice Chair Trustee
- Mary Lopatto, Esq. '72 - Trustee
- Frank C. Carlucci, IV '81 - Trustee
- Matthew Bruno '94 - Trustee
- Madhan Srinivasan '01 - Trustee
- Ryan Molitoris '05 - Alumni Association Board President
- Christopher Kersey '90, P '25, '27 - Upper School faculty member
- Kayanne Barilla '84, P '22 - Lower School faculty member
Head of School Search Community Updates
September 17, 2021
From Board of Trustees Chairman Bill Sordoni: “With the new school year underway, I am writing with an update on the search for a permanent Head of School.”
Click this link to read the full letter.
August 20, 2021
“The Wyoming Seminary Board of Trustees is pleased to announce that Thomas C. Whitworth, III will be joining the Sem community as the Interim Head of School for the 2021-2022 academic year.
Click this link to read the full announcement.