Grandparents Day is an annual opportunity for grandparents to spend time at school with their grandchildren. The Upper School and Lower School events are held on two different days to allow those with grandchildren at both campuses to attend all activities. If you have questions please call the Alumni office at (570) 270-2140.
Thursday, October 3, 2019
201 North Sprague Avenue, Kingston, PA 18704 | Directions
• 11:15 a.m. Grandparents Day Chapel in the Kirby Center for Creative Arts
• 12:00 p.m. Lunch in the Carpenter Athletic Center with your grandchild(ren)
• 1:15 p.m.-2:40 p.m. Attend classes with your grandchild(ren) or take a tour of the campus
Friday, October 4, 2019
1560 Wyoming Avenue, Forty Fort, PA 18704 | Directions
Please do not arrive any earlier than 8:15 a.m. so that we may first usher your grandchildren safely into the building. When 400 visitors arrive on the same morning, parking is a challenge. If possible, parents should drop off grandparents at the appropriate time and pick them up when the activities are over. Grandparents, if you drive to the school, please obey Forty Fort Borough parking regulations. Parking is allowed on only one side of Seminary Place and Murray Street. Parking is not permitted on Wyoming Avenue in front of the Lower School. We don’t want a parking ticket to cloud your memories of this special day!
Middle School Division (5th to 8th grades)
• 8:30 a.m. Registration in the Atwood Foyer and refreshments in the gym
• 8:45-10:15 a.m. Visit Middle-School classes
• Eighth-grade grandparents will attend Colonial Day which is held outside. Please dress appropriately depending on the weather.
Preschool through Grade 4
• 9:30 a.m. Registration in the Atwood Foyer and refreshments in the gym
• 9:45 a.m.-10:15 a.m. Musical performance in the Amato Auditorium
• 10:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m. Classroom Activities