Our Certified Athletic Trainers (ATC) strive to establish trusting relationships with the athletes, coaching staff, parents and the medical community. These relationships depend on effective communication between all parties involved, and a commitment to do what is best for the athletes.
Lisa Mozeleski MS, ATC, LAT
Head Athletic Trainer, Wyoming Seminary
Expand the sections below to see more details about each topic.
Lisa Mozeleski, MS, ATC, LAT
• Joined Wyoming Seminary in 1999
Meghan Morgan, MHA, MS, LAT, ATC
• Joined Wyoming Seminary in 2011
Kim Howanitz, LAT, ATC
• Joined Wyoming Seminary in 2014
Beth Blaum, R.N., BSN.
• Joined Wyoming Seminary in 1994
• Complete care of the student athlete at Wyoming Seminary under the supervision of the school doctor, Dr. Anistranski.
• Athletic training coverage for home athletic events.
• Immediate care and management of injuries resulting from physical activity.
• Coordination of follow-up medical care necessary.
• Planning and implementation of rehabilitation programs.
• Determination of return to play status in conjunction with treating physician and the school's Return to Play Policy.