If you have questions, please contact Ms. Allie Maxwell, the Director of Residential Life at (570) 270-2124 (office), (631) 835-0813 (cell) or email@example.com.
SERVICES AND FEES
Transportation is offered to and from the locations noted below. Student accounts will be charged for this transportation. If students travel outside of the designated travel dates, they will be billed the full amount that the driver charges, rather than the discounted group rates shown here.
• JFK airport: $150 each way
• Newark airport (EWR): $100 each way
• Philadelphia airport (PHL): $100 each way
• Wilkes Barre/Scranton airport (AVP): $30 each way
• Wilkes-Barre Martz Bus Station: free of charge. Students must provide ticket information for departure and return before the vacation period in order to receive transportation. Trips to the bus station will be made individually or in small groups and the departure/return times (seen below) do not apply to students going to the bus station.
AIRPORT DEPARTURES & RETURNS
Students should book their flights according to this schedule, and some wait time should be expected.
Vans to the designated airports are available to leave Wyoming Seminary at 5 a.m., 9 a.m., 1 p.m., and 5 p.m. On the second day of departures, when the dorms close at noon, the 5 p.m. trip will not be offered.
Vans from the designated airports are available at 10 a.m., 2 p.m., 6 p.m., and 10 p.m. Students whose flights are delayed can be pushed to the next drop-off or pick-up time, or a private car can be sent (at full price).
If students do not wish to adhere to this schedule, they can book their own private cars, and they will be personally responsible for paying the drivers the asking price. Below is a list of drivers in the area:
• Elegance Limousine: (570) 821-1740
• Burgit's City Taxi: (570) 826-6931
• AAAA Transportation: (570) 288-5466
ARRANGING FOR TRAVEL
Please forward a copy of the student's airline ticket to Ms. Allie Maxwell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tickets are due no later than two weeks prior to the school vacation. Ground transportation cannot be arranged until we have a copy of the airline ticket.