The Lower School Sem Scholarship Day
THE LOWER SCHOOL SEM SCHOLARSHIP DAY IS ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016!
Students in grades 4, 5, 6 & 7 not currently enrolled at Wyoming Seminary Lower School are invited to register for Sem Scholarship Day to be held at the school’s Forty Fort campus. Register for Sem Scholarship Day by filling out the form below.
One full-tuition and two half-tuition merit-based scholarships will be awarded to students who display outstanding performance on the competitive exam.
• Check-in for registered students begins at 8:00 a.m.; exam begins 8:30 a.m. and will end by 11:00 a.m.
• Parents: during the exam, please stay for a tour, information session and refreshments.
• Need-based financial aid may be available beyond award.
• Lower School scholarship recipients who maintain at least a B average and who remain in good standing will receive the same tuition percentage throughout their time at the Lower School and at the Upper School as well.
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REGISTER FOR SEM SCHOLARSHIP DAY!
Registrations received after 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 5 will be eligible for the make-up exam on Wednesday, November 9 from 2:00-4:00 p.m. Please call 570-718-6610 for details.
In addition to filling out the registration form on this page and attending Sem Scholarship Day, all students must:
1. Submit an APPLICATION. Use code Sem1718 to bypass fee.
2. Schedule a VISIT DAY for your child. Contact Lower School Admission at 570-718-6611.
3. Submit copies of your child's SCHOOL RECORDS.
4. Submit at least one LETTER OF RECOMMENDATION.