Directly after the Baccalaureate ceremony this evening at 5:00 p.m. in the Church of Christ Uniting, the Trustees' Smorgasbord will be held in the Blue Gym instead of Back Campus.
Please check back to this page for further Commencement Weekend weather updates.
The Upper School Sem Scholarship Day
THE SEM SCHOLARSHIP DAY IS ON SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2016!
Students in grades 8, 9 and 10 who are not currently enrolled at Wyoming Seminary are invited to register for Sem Scholarship Day to be held at the school’s Kingston campus at 260 North Sprague Avenue.
The Upper School Sem Scholarship program awards one full and several half merit scholarships for both the day and boarding programs. Recipients are selected based on performance on a short exam, academic achievement, community leadership, and communication skills as demonstrated in an interview with our scholarship committee.
• Registered students are asked to arrive in the Kirby Center for Creative Arts by 10 a.m. Testing will begin promptly at 10:30 a.m.
• While students are testing, parent sessions on curriculum, college guidance and affordability will
• Need-based financial aid may be available beyond scholarship award.
• Students and their families are invited to join us for a fall cookout, and visit Program Showcases all over campus including demonstrations of academics, the arts, athletics, clubs and activities!
FILL OUT THIS FORM TO REGISTER FOR SEM SCHOLARSHIP DAY!
Registrations received after 10:00 a.m. on Saturday, November 5 will be eligible for the make-up test on Wednesday, November 9. Please call 570-270-2160 for details.
In addition to filling out the registration form on this page and attending Sem Scholarship Day, all students must:
- Submit an application for admission to be considered for a merit scholarship. Apply online >
- When you apply online, you will be asked to create an account with InResonance. Once an account is created, please follow the instructions and enter the fee waiver code Sem1718.
Applications must be completed by Friday, November 4 to be considered for a merit scholarship.