Upper School Commencement 2016
THURSDAY, MAY 19, 2016
• 6:30 p.m. Alumni Association Senior Dinner (students only) at the President’s house and Fleck Hall
MONDAY, MAY 23 - THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2016
• Final Examinations
THURSDAY, MAY 26, 2016
• 10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. Graduation Rehearsal (attendance required).
• 6:30 p.m. Formal dinner and Junior/Senior Prom
SATURDAY, MAY 28, 2016
• 4:30 p.m. Graduates gather at the Bell Tower for Baccalaureate. In case of rain, graduates will convene in Fellowship Hall of the Church of Christ Uniting.
• 5:00 p.m. Baccalaureate Service, Church of Christ Uniting, Kingston (at the corner of Market Street and Sprague Avenue).
• 6:15 p.m. (approximately) The Board of Trustees' Smorgasbord Dinner on Back Campus (or in the Carpenter Athletic Center if raining). Note: a photo of alumni with graduating sons and daughters will be taken on the Swetland Hall steps immediately after the Baccalaureate service (or at the Church of Christ Uniting altar, if raining).
SUNDAY, MAY 29, 2016
• 9:30 a.m.-11:30 a.m. Presidential Brunch for boarding seniors and their families in Fleck Hall.
• 12:15 p.m. Class photo on Bell Tower steps. Following the photo: graduates remain assembled at the Bell Tower for Commencement. In case of rain, graduates will gather in the multi-purpose room of the Pettebone-Dickson Student Center.
• 1:00 p.m. Commencement, Back Campus (the field across from the Carpenter Athletic Center on North Maple Avenue). In case of rain, Commencement will be held in the Carpenter Athletic Center.
• Immediately following Commencement: Farewell Punch Bowl under the tent. Photographs of all Commencement Award winners will be taken at the Commencement stage.