July 9th-July 20th
One 2-week session offered • Day students, ages 7-12 • $700
Young performers will find this course full of artistic opportunity. Designed to encourage discovery and growth across several artistic disciplines this program offers students a full day of skill development and fun. Areas of interest presented in this camp include dance, theater, instrumental and vocal performance and visual arts. Integrated learning allows our young artists to experience a collaboration of the arts in the final performance at the session end.
• Areas of study including dance, theater, vocal performance, symphony orchestra, visual arts, and junior arts
• Experienced, talented faculty, guest artists and conductors, with multiple opportunities to perform with them in small and large ensembles
• Individualized attention in a warm and nurturing environment
• New Kirby Center for Creative Arts featuring a 600-seat theater with professional lighting, acoustics and technology
• Professional-level dance studio, practice rooms and classrooms
• Beautiful, college-like campus and a welcoming community
• Programs open to both day (ages 10-18) and boarding students (ages 12-18), both U.S. and international
• Junior arts day program (ages 7-12) featuring a sample of several art disciplines and a collaborative performance at session’s end
Phone: (570) 270-2161
Fax: (570) 270-2198
Summer at Sem
201 North Sprague Avenue
Kingston, PA 18704-3593 U.S.A.
For day students ages 10-18 and boarding students ages 12-18
This section will help you navigate the application process. Once you have been accepted, you will also find information here about how to complete your enrollment.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
In addition to your application, supporting documentation is required. Please submit the additional forms below in order to complete your application.
• Auditions are required for the following programs: Symphony, Voice, Dance and Theater. Click here for audition information.
You may mail supplementary forms to:
Summer at Sem
201 N. Sprague Avenue
Kingston, PA 18704 U.S.A.
After acceptance, enrollment forms must be submitted in a timely manner. You must log in to our secure portal to complete the electronic forms. A username and password will be emailed to you and then you may begin the process. Once you have your login credentials, go to MySem.