"One of the most worthwhile things I have ever done to work on my talents. I hope that I've added to the musical and caring atmosphere as much as I've taken from it."Mary Rose Luksha, Musical Theater student
July 8th - August 4th
Two 2-week sessions offered • Day and boarding options, ages 10-18
Students will discover acting, dance, and vocal skills, along with stage presence and performance coaching.
Courses include a unique growth opportunity through three different tracks: acting/directing, musical theater, and design/technology.
Our comprehensive program allows students to develop stage skills while working as a collaborative ensemble.
Creative development flourishes by working side-by-side with established professionals and guest artists.
This program offers students the ability to study theater arts for a total of four weeks with a final performance at the session end.
Day students: $950 per 2-week session
Boarding students: $2400 per 2-week session
• Areas of study including dance, theater, vocal performance, symphony orchestra, visual arts, and junior arts
• Experienced, talented faculty, guest artists and conductors, with multiple opportunities to perform with them in small and large ensembles
• Individualized attention in a warm and nurturing environment
• New Kirby Center for Creative Arts featuring a 600-seat theater with professional lighting, acoustics and technology
• Professional-level dance studio, practice rooms and classrooms
• Beautiful, college-like campus and a welcoming community
• Programs open to both day (ages 10-18) and boarding students (ages 12-18), both U.S. and international
• Junior arts day program (ages 7-12) featuring a sample of several art disciplines and a collaborative performance at session’s end
Phone: (570) 270-2161
Fax: (570) 270-2198
Summer at Sem
201 North Sprague Avenue
Kingston, PA 18704-3593 U.S.A.
For day students ages 10-18 and boarding students ages 12-18
This section will help you navigate the application process. Once you have been accepted, you will also find information here about how to complete your enrollment.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
In addition to your application, supporting documentation is required. Please submit the additional forms below in order to complete your application.
• Auditions are required for the following programs: Symphony, Voice, Dance and Theater. Click here for audition information.
You may mail supplementary forms to:
Summer at Sem
201 N. Sprague Avenue
Kingston, PA 18704 U.S.A.
After acceptance, enrollment forms must be submitted in a timely manner. You must log in to our secure portal to complete the electronic forms. A username and password will be emailed to you and then you may begin the process. Once you have your login credentials, go to MySem.